Sunday, August 16, 2015

Sign

Dear God,

Are you there?  It's me, Chrissie. Today has been hard, harder than usual. I woke up around 3 and I could feel the hole in my heart that Genevieve took with her to heaven.  I couldn't fall back to sleep so I've been extremely irritable and grumpy all day. 

I went with my husband to the blood donation center and almost fainted. He donates in honor of our Eve Believe, and I'm the one who gets queasy, light headed, and nauseous. I feel guilty not donating because I'm still trying to get pregnant and can't. It seems cruel that month after month, I tell them no because I'm still not pregnant. Had I known I'd still be trying, I would've donated before. I think it's a way for the guilt monster to get me. 

As the monster consumed me with sadness and misery, I scrolled through Pinterest. And that's when I saw it. A sign. I know it's either a message from you or Eve or both. 

Thank you. It's what I needed. 

Love,
Chrissie

No comments:

Post a Comment