Monday, March 23, 2015

Baseball

Dear Genevieve,

Today I am going to a baseball game with your Grammie. This is something your grandpa should be going to, but being that he does not live here, I'm going. Your Grammie has done a lot for me since you've died and I figured I would go with her to this so she wouldn't have to go alone.  If you would like to do your mama a favor, encourage your grandfather to move his butt down here. 

I've been missing you like crazy. I wish I could revisit the day I gave birth to you and I wish the years would go by quicker so that I can be with you again. I know each day I survive is one day closer until I see your beautiful face again. Life is so hard now that you're gone. 

Your daddy and I are going on a mini vacation this Thursday and Friday. Please help me have the strength to not be bothered by all of the families at the theme parks we are going to those days. I sometimes feel like I'm leaving two lives, and that somewhere in a bizarre-o world, I didn't lose you and I would be holding you and kissing your cheeks. Then there's this world, where I'm without you. For example, today I would rather be up all night with you and cuddling you, than going to a baseball game. 

I love you and miss you always. 

Love, 

Mommy


No comments:

Post a Comment