Thursday, March 12, 2015

Violet

Dear Genevieve,

I think of you all the time, but when I try to put pen to paper, or in this case, fingers to iPhone screen, I'm not sure what to write. I figured I would write about Violet. 

Even though you are no longer with me, I am still amazed by you. I love all of the little signs you give me. I am making a garden in your honor and I wanted to paint the pallets for it blue. However, once I got to Lowes, I suddenly felt I should paint the pallets purple. You led me right to the Serious Violet color. I couldn't believe the odds so I pulled out all of the other cards like a lunatic and it was the only color with the name Violet in that section. I knew that color was you telling me you knew about the future baby name and that you approved. 

I was even more amazed when you guided your dad to the "believe" necklace  with a flower that was almost exactly the same color as the Serious Violet color.  I hope you are meaning that you want me to try again for a baby because that's how I took it. I took it as your approval. No baby could ever replace you. I miss you every day. I wish I could get pregnant again and it would be you in my tummy. I love you and miss you always.

Love,

Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment