Friday, April 10, 2015

Yesterday

Dear Eve Believe, 

I know you were with me last night. I saw Theresa Caputo, the Long Island medium. There was a point where she was listing off facts from several stories. She said the numbers 3 and 17 appeared and the organs filled with fluid and someone dropped dead. She was describing you and Grandma Muggy. I know you are together. 

I got your message after the show too. I felt like you were saying, " mom, I don't need a medium to talk to you. I do it all the time." I know you told me that. I love you. Maybe I was crazy for going. I don't know. I'm glad I went. 

Your garden is growing wonderfully. I'm so proud. Your daddy is helping me with it. It's going to look awesome!  

I love you so much. I will love and miss you always. 

Love always,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment