Monday, December 22, 2014

Isolated

Unless you've lost a child, luckily you will not understand the magnitude of pain I am going through. I've never felt so isolated, alone, and hopeless. I was with Genevieve nonstop for 34 weeks and now that she is no longer with me, I feel incomplete. I am actually alone. 

I'm supposed to live out the rest of my days without her and society would like for me to forget about her and move on, but how can you just move on from something like this? I don't want to forget her, how could any mother forget her baby? And so, society will also leave me isolated and alone. 

Three weeks ago, I was told my baby was no longer with me. Her body remained, but her essence and soul was gone from this world. 

I know I will see her again some day and sometimes I wish that day were sooner rather than later. The thoughts scare me because I've never felt such sorrow and pain and that also leaves me feeling isolated. I'm told I will feel happiness as in one day, but now it seems doubtful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment