Tuesday, January 20, 2015

First day

Dear Genevieve,

I made it through my first day at school. I was resentful about coming back and I was grumpy the entire day, but I made it. I only cried once. One of the little girls asked why you died and I told her I didn't know as a tear rolled down my cheek. A few of my students started to get teary eyed too. I told them it was okay to cry about you being gone. 

I love showing people how precious you are and I was able to show my neighbor your pictures. I'm so glad I have them. I hope more people will let me show you off. 

I went to talk to the teacher whose pregnant today. I was afraid that when she started showing more that I would be upset. I decided to face my fears head on which is a lesson I would have taught you. I'm glad I talked to her and I think I'll be okay. I hope you are proud of me because I am proud of me. 

I love you and I miss you. 

Love,

Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment