Thursday, December 10, 2015

Day 11- Glow in the Woods

When I first read this theme, I was so confused until a friend told me it was a website written by baby loss parents for baby loss parents. I looked over the site and what struck out to me was it was meant to be the "glow" when you are feeling lost in the woods of grief. It was meant to help you find your way. 

There are many people who have had helped me find my way, but when I thought about who helped me the most, it wasn't a person. It was a kitty. People want to cheer you up and sometimes that's not what you need. Sometimes you need to be lost and to find your own footing. Jovi does that for me. She lays there and just lets me be. I can cry on her and she doesn't try to cheer me up or make me feel better, she just lets me cry. So my glow in the woods and the kitty who would have been either incredibly jealous of Eve or protected her like no other is Jovi. And yes she is wearing a hat I crocheted in the picture.


No comments:

Post a Comment