Thursday, December 10, 2015

Day 31- Sunset

Well, I missed the sunset. Jake and I were watching scary movies and I completely forgot. Something more exciting happened. 

Jake and I have never had trick or treaters. We've been together for 8 and a half years and we've never had them. We didn't even have them last year, even though we have children on our street. Well, today at 8:30, we had two groups of trick or treaters. One group for Jake to pass out candy, and one for me. I know they were sent our way by our precious Eve Believe. I've been bummed all day and wasn't expecting trick or treaters, even though we bought candy. It really cheered me up. I love when she lets us know she's there. What an awesome way to end this project!  #captureyourgrief #whathealsyou#iam1in4 #rememberthebabies

Chrissie Rickmon's photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment