Thursday, December 10, 2015

Day 24- Choose Your Breath


This theme was chosen after a grief workshop where the participates try to find what part of the journey they are in and try to make a beautiful life after the loss of their babies. 

I'm not really sure where I am in my journey. I know Jake and I want a baby, since we can't have Eve, we want one of her siblings. I know this journey is annoying and frustrating and hard. I know with Jake by my side, whatever will happen will be beautiful.

Chrissie Rickmon's photo.
Comments
Chrissie Rickmon
Write a comment...

Day 23- Love Letter
I wrote this letter on Valentine's Day to Genevieve. #captureyourgrief#whathealsyou #iam1in4 #rememberthebabies

Grieving Genevieve : Love Letter

GRIEVINGGENEVIEVE.BLOGSPOT.COM|BY CHRISSIE R

No comments:

Post a Comment