Thursday, December 10, 2015

Day 20- Forgiveness and Humanity

Today's topic had me scratching my head. I have quite a few different thoughts about it. I'm going to list them out so its a bit more structure and isn't a giant ramble. 

1. People should be sorry to be forgiven 
2. Some things are unforgivable. 
3. Sometimes people try to help, but it comes out wrong. 
4. I've been told forgiveness helps yourself not the other person. 
5. my head confuses forgiveness with accepting something as okay. 
6. Most people mean well, but don't do well. Some people are very selfish. 
7. I don't know if I'm at the point in my journey to forgive those who've done wrong by me, Jake, and Eve. 
8. I don't know if I'll ever be at that point. 
9. The more I think I know, the more I learn I know nothing.

Chrissie Rickmon's photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment