Thursday, December 10, 2015

Day 13- Regrets + Triggers

I thought it was interesting that and regrets and triggers were tied together. With everything that happened, I don't really have any regrets. Sometimes I wish I would have brought in the blanket I made her or one of her outfits or changed her diaper, but I don't think about it much. I did the best I could in a terrible situation. 

Triggers, on the other hand are part of every day life. From walking by the nursery to seeing pregnant ladies at work, they're everywhere. Today I was especially triggered. I had crocheted a dragon for a pregnant teacher's baby. I went into the baby shower to drop it off and left in tears. I thought it would be easier. It wasn't. I haven't been in a baby shower since Eve's shower. I hate them and I feel like a huge jinx since she died 2 weeks after hers.

Chrissie Rickmon's photo.
Chrissie Rickmon's photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment