Thursday, December 10, 2015

Day 22- Dreams and Rituals

I've only had one dream of Eve that I remember and it was right after her birth and I know it was due to what I was watching on tv when I fell asleep. When Genevieve was born the top layer of skin on her arms had deteriorated leaving her arms looking very red. One of the first nights I had been home I watching something about a haunted house and had fallen asleep to it. In my dream, I dreamed I gave birth to Genevieve all over again, but was told her skin was red like that because she was really a demon. I woke up bawling. 
The only other baby dreams I have all involve having a boy. 

Chrissie Rickmon's photo.
Comments
Chrissie Rickmon This picture was right before they took her. Her little nose started to bleed and she was starting to turn purple. I didn't want to remember her that way. Jake and I both kissed her and said we'd see her on the other side.
Tammy Howard Precious momma and daughter!
Chrissie Rickmon
Write a comment...

Day 21- Sacred Space

My sacred space to be with Eve is either the nursery with her things or the garden I planted in her honor. Oh I wish I could hold her and be with her always. #breakthesilence #captureyourgrief #iam1in4#rememberthebabies

Chrissie Rickmon's photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment